Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Niagara Falls and Palmyra, New York
















This past week we had our first anniversary so we decided to go away for Memorial weekend. We decided to go to Palmyra, NY and Niagara Falls. We rented a RV from the Base here and then we parked it in Plamyra. It was so much fun. I loved Palmyra, and I couldn't help trying to picture Joseph Smith and his family living there and everything tha took place. Hector and I really enjoyed ourselves and were so glad that we were able to go. One thing that I will never forget is the Sacred Grove. The feeling in there was so amazing. I am so grateful to be apart of this gospel, and with that I am so grateful that I found the most amazing person in the world. I love Hector so much, and while we have had our ups and downs this year has been the happiest.





No comments: