Saturday, September 12, 2009












OK well we have had a busy summer . At the end of July we went down to New Mexico. We drove of course...and I was there for three weeks. Hector was in a NCO academy for the air force in San Antonio for 6 weeks. So it was really nice to spend some time with the family. I loved it so much. The first week I was there we had couzins camp..which is something that my Grandma does every year with her grandkids. And then the next week I went to Ki's and it was so much fun. We took there joiner buggies out and drove all over the place. I love her family. Porter and Payson are just so cute and I really enjoyed playing with them. We also went camping on the Zuni's as a family. WE took the horses up, and had green chili with fried potatoes and tortillas. It was so nice and beautiful up there. I also went to the mountain with my Dad and Katie and her and I moved some cattle. I just really miss the ranch, I miss team roping which we did quite a bit. ANyway I thoroughly enjoyed being there and I can't wait to go back.



1 comment:

Hendriksen Happenings said...

Oh Lex! That makes me homesick too!!! I'm so glad you got to spend some time there. I just wish I was able to get down there and visit for a few days. Our summer has been pretty busy too. The boys are SOOOO CUTE!!! Seriously, they are some of the cutest kids I know. That's so neat of Hector and his graduation thingy. Good for him!! Glad you guys are doing well and you look GREAT!!! Love ya