Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Sweet Little Daughter

Hector has been gone for almost two weeks, so that is alot of time to bond....I am not saying that I didnt bond with her when she was born, but it just seems like the more I am with her and the more time that we spend together the more I just cant imagine my life without her. I just can't even believe that I am mother, and I take that role with alot of importance. I sit and look at her, and now she is starting to smile at me alot and I think of Heavenly Father humbly giving us this little girl, and trusting us to take care of her and teach her the gospel. I find myself realizing that this time of her being little will not last forever. She will sooner or later grow up and leave us. She will hopefully have a family of her own someday and she will feel the same way that I do. I have to make the best of this time with her. I love her so much. I love her little smiles...the way that when I look at her and talk to her, she acts like it is the best thing in the world. She depends on me for her needs, and I love that. She is my sweet little daughter, and I really couldn't love her more.