Tuesday, November 17, 2009

That's the beat of the heart!!

So today the 17th of November i finally got to hear the baby's heartbeat. Let's just say that it was an amazing experience. I have been really nervous with this pregnancy..i guess the first time jitters. But anyway today hearing the heartbeat was so special. There really is a baby in there. I can't wait to to hold it..i can't wait to be a mommy. We will find out the sex of the baby right before Christmas..that will be neat too. I am just so grateful for this amazing experience...and for the chance that Heavenly Father is giving us to have one of his children

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Lexi!!! I just saw that you are pregnant!!! I am so excited for you! It is the best. Wait til you feel it move for the first time - that is even better than the heart beat! Yay!! Congrats!! You are going to be an amazing mom!